There are some changes in the way System Runtime v2 manages its systems comparing to System Runtime v1.
Here is a list of changes you have to do to your systems to make them compatible with System Runtime v2:
- There is no subsystem property in the system. You can remove it from your system.
- RuntimeComponent has been renamed _Component.
- RuntimeDatabase has been renamed _Database.
- RuntimeChannel has been renamed _Channel.
- There is no need to add @ when referencing another model in your model. You can remove them.
- If you have created a property of array type, the behavior to listen to the value changed has now 2 arguments: (value, type).